Friday 28 February 2020

Goodbye! See you in April!

It was a sudden decision but I think it was a good one. Unfortunately we didn't get to perform our YEP in front of an audience because of the corona virus. But we did get dressed in our costumes and do a performance today.

Please remember we have still just only started learning the steps to the second half of the dance this week. So it wasn't easy for the kids to remember today. Today the children cleaned out their tubs and the toy tubs and we did one last literacy lesson on rhyming words.

Some of the homework I sent is related to rhyming words and I also sent home a bit of handwriting, math and Japanese from Ms Yui. If you have the time, it would be great if the children could finish it all. If not, that's OK.

Recently, the sight words we covered in class were: house, people, time and when.

If your child is still struggling with the Pre Primer and Primer Words, I have included a photo of the lists that you could print for them to practise. As Taz and Azuhisa's birthdays are in March, we had a party for them today.

Next week I will assign some books on RAZ at your child's level so you can also log them in and they can listen to the voice and then read themselves.

Ms Yui and I had a fantastic time with all the Pre K B students and thank you for all the presents over this year! As a new teacher at Abroad I was really impressed with the parents AND students. Have a great break and I hope your child loves kinder!
😍


No comments:

Post a Comment